Sunday, April 18, 2010

Today I:

My friend Casey works remotely but comes up once a month ish.
We have to pack up our office and move to the other building next month.
Yeah, he has juggling equipment.


I found the sheet music for Entry of the Gladiators by Julius Fučík (bet you didn't know the composer or title of "that circus song" before reading this), but I transposed it down a bit so I could play it on the glockenspiel a little easier. The pretty señorita got that for me last year.
The other sounds are from the awesome microKORG.

This started out as something funny to do for an hour on the weekend. Something to distract, play with half-step silliness on guitar...

Did I take it too far?
Yes. Yes, I did.

1 comment:

  1. Scott -

    You give "Great Scott" a whole new meaning!

    ReplyDelete