Friday, April 17, 2009

The guy that knows nothing...and knows it


I enjoyed reading this guy's blog the other day. Apparently he seems to have more depth than he appears to have in the real world...just kidding Alex...you don't...no, just kidding...seriously...
And while I have the depth of a bottomless order of chips from Chili's (seemingly, apparently, and in appearance), I thought to myself, "Wow, how egotistical to think one's ramblings might be browsed in such a forum...wait a minute...I'm egotistical...match."
Likely, this will just turn out to be another diversion from elsewhat...like figuring out how to use my MOTU both as the interface to my DAW as well as a surround sound decoder so I don't have to keep hard-swapping the speaker cables when I want to watch a movie or decide to lay down some tracks...

1 comment:

  1. I love you too, buddy.

    Just stroking your already inflated ego by reading your nonsensical ramblings... just kidding... no, seriously... just kidding.

    ReplyDelete