Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Pardee for the KG eyes


Alex Pardee makes art that I like. Some...ok...most of it is pretty dark. But the colors and the style are super fly. Granted, I know less about art than about how someone can sit and enjoy watching a soccer game on television, but I have no problem with the shallow proclamation, "I like to look at this."

And on that note...er, brush stroke...check out the red hotness of Kelly Grenard. Not only is she the sweetest lady you'll ever meet, she is also wicked talented. I worked with her (in a less creative forum) while at UCSD.

Listening to
Mogwai - Mr. Beast
Portugal The Man - Censored Colors
Aesop Rock - None Shall Pass
Elbow - The Seldom Seen Kid

Watching
The Matrix
Super Troopers
Big Bang Theory
Arrested Development
NBA Playoffs

Drinking
Sangria
Home made smoothie with strawberries, raspberries, apple, and orange...left over from aforementioned sangria
Water

1 comment:

  1. That's pretty awesome. Reminded me of this:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9eWWthUdag

    ReplyDelete