Sunday, December 20, 2009

Like

facebook. A grand old place.
These are all posts I saw when I was pretty angry with life a few weeks back. I was inclined, with all my cynicism, to "Like" every bad status post I could find...
Here are some of them...


We had a good run but nothing is forever. Gibson Stratocaster will be missed.
(Dead Cat?)
...Like

Another month with no driving = super sad XXXXXXXX.
XXXXXXX has no car...DUI? Wrecked? Can't afford insurance?
...Like

Tow company said it would take 20 minutes to come jump my car. Called at 30 minutes to see if they got lost and they said it will be another 10. :/
(Car trouble)
...Like


XXXXXX is sort of pissed to be paying for this calculus class. What a joke.
XXXXXX decided to take a course at an all Russian school? The professor is her junior high school teacher that got fired for reaching down some young man's pants?
...Like


Just not my day.
...Like


XXXXXX was hit today by a guy speeding through a red light. I'm okay. My car is not. My poor poor car :(
XXXXXX's car is totaled?
...Like

But who's to say I wasn't happy that all these people, with their rough times and hard situations, were still in a place where they could log on to facebook and troll for sympathy...

1 comment: