Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Briefless Mottos

I stumbled upon an Internet Anagram Server and wasted a few minutes of my life.
It's pretty fun.
Below are my favorites for a few of you...

Soid Quintero = Squid Toe Iron
Baby, when the Humboldt Squid washing up in San Diego start to get wrinkly tentacle tips, you can be there for them. We can solicit donations from PETA for your plane tickets!

Laura Bolter = Real Oat Blur
God sis, always making grains visually indiscernible!

Josh Heinze = Jeez...Shin...Oh!!
Broinlaw, always banging his leg on the coffee table.

Alex Simand = Dim Anal Sex
Watch out in poorly lit corners...Alex lurks.

Bryan Rogerson = SeƱor Barn Orgy
Bryan is always looking for a hay filled shack romp.

Dominique Osburn = Bunion Mod Squire
If you want your bunions customized, go see Domi...she's in training, but she's good.

Andrew Potopov = Ardent Poop Vow
Shit brothers unite!

Alright, that's enough for now. Don't get offended if I didn't do your name. I still love you.
Except you Alan, I did try your name, but apparently "Alan Qian" is all we can muster in this language...


In closing, since this is all about me...
I really like stepping on dead, dried up, crunchy leaves when they are on concrete. That is all.

2 comments:

  1. me too! I hate oatmeal though. The instant stuff is okay. Too soggy at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dim Anal Sex is good, but I prefer "Anal Mid Sex"

    ReplyDelete