Thursday, January 21, 2010

In Groveland, we'd swing at deer...not people...well, sometimes people...

This is hilarious in English, but let's expand our horizons...


I don't know if you know this or not...but I went to Italy (everyone, cheer for me)...so um, let me help with the last lines, starting around 1:37...

D-Fens: What's wrong with you?

Golfer: Heart...

D-Fens: Your heart, something's wrong with your heart? What can I do?

Golfer: Pih...my...pills...

D-Fens: Pills? Where are your pills?

Golfer: ...On...the...cah...cart...

D-Fens: Well I guess you're outa luck aren't you? Your little cart's going to drown. Now, aren't you sorry you didn't let me pass through your golf course?

Golfer: My...golf...course...

D-Fens: Yeah. And now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How's it feel?

No comments:

Post a Comment