Monday, February 15, 2010

The Great Strumblogi

Tax Refund + ESPP Sale + Old Laptop Sale via Craig's List + Trip to Guitar Center =


Say hello to Eloisa.
She's a Taylor 414ce Acoustic Electric Grand Auditorium Saxophone...
...I mean...Guitar.

Check out the hottie from the back:

mmm....the curves....wushow name shawty?

I played a couple other Taylors, a Martin DC16GTE, a smaller Martin grand auditorium, a Breedlove, and a Gibson. I was at the shop for about 2 hours and kept coming back to the 414.
I wasn't even planning on an auditorium piece, having only owned dreadnoughts, but this thing felt so right. I have 30 days to return the guitar for a full refund and no restocking fee...but I don't think I'll be bringing her back.
We are still getting to know each other so no blaugdio for now...check back elsewhen.

Guitar not your thing?
Check out the crabby domination that is Zoidberg the Hermit:

Zoidberg the Hermit from Scott Bolter on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment