Monday, August 2, 2010

What I did during mu (sic) weekend.

I got a new desk.
It's made by Studio RTA, producers of some excellent studio-friendly furniture.
It's very nice to have the computers, speakers, drum machine, mic preamps, synthesizer, etc. out and ready to be used when I'm inclined to make and record some noise.

4four highlights the recording debut of the new Taylor acoustic.

Also brought some technology to BF, find that below.
Thanks for the tips, SOSwitcher.

So now I have 2 (that you know of) songs that are half-assedly written and arranged.
A bunch of stupid people are always saying I never finish anythi

4four








3three








As an added bonus, I'll offer the American tradition of false democracy and you can tell me what to do for the next recording session (provided I'm not inclined to move on to 5five):

Which crappy song should Slobscot finish?

No comments:

Post a Comment