Thursday, April 21, 2011

Feeling like you belong

Enjoying the new job thus far.
Conference/meeting rooms are all named after movies or TV shows.
The restrooms near my office have screen prints of two of the Planet of the Apes characters on the doors, but I found myself in another wing today and discovered other facilities...

I liked these more:

Men's room.


Women's room.

Apologies for the blurred picture of Marge. It was rushed.
It's only my first full week and I felt that snapping a picture of the ladies' room door was a bit risky.
It's certainly a different corporate culture from what I'm used to, but I think if an employee happened to exit the restroom just as I was taking a picture of the door inside of her bathroom, I might be reprimanded.
Maybe. I haven't gone through that part of orientation yet.

And, near the copy machine:


It's nice to be around people as silly as me and have the company endorse it.

1 comment:

  1. can't get over how awesome this is and how happy i am for you brudder.

    ReplyDelete