Saturday, March 27, 2010

Carrots, cheese, peppered salami, and whiskey.



Gorgeous outside. Mujer got delayed so I had time to walk to the grocer and pick up some cravings and vices.
Maybe I was too engulfed in imagining how some girl's gold high heels could have both ended up in my apartment complex's pond, or maybe this guy used to be a spy, but on the walk back I didn't hear the Indian gentleman on the bicycle right behind me.
This guy had everything: the blinking light, the water bottle, foot straps, helmet, those crazy antenna looking mirrors that look like what a giant dentist uses on his giant clients...

"Oops, sorry about that. Excuse me." I let him pass.
"Nooo problem, sir."
"You need a bell."
Looking down at the bell on his left handle bar:
"I am needing to be using the bell. I think that is our issue here."

Wisdom.
People - use your bells.

1 comment: