Thursday, March 4, 2010

Pro duct timid tea

Between work, class, term papers, operating system process scheduler simulations, and my charity work at Arkham Asylum, this has been a busy week.
I rose to the challenge.
I made a list on Saturday. It was long. All but three things are crossed off: call Swarovski about my girlfriend's earring repair (tried today but they are on E.T. time, so I will phone home tomorrow), create report for simulator program project (come on team...lil' help?), and open the Flip Ultra HD.
I put the Flip at the bottom because I knew it'd come packaged with an excess of distractions.
I accomplished enough this week to feel deserving of opening it and embracing those distractions, but just to rub it in the world's face (for being against me), I went to the gym after class tonight.
Now I had no excuse not to enjoy my purchase. The Flip Ultra HD is packaged nicely. Opening it reminded me of the sexy unboxing of Apple products...
But who the hell cares? Let's see some video!


This is the first vid I took with the device, so quality should improve as experience increases, but I was quite impressed.

Also: My charity work at Arkham is complete. It is a better place now.
Kerbatman!!!!11!!!1!1!!one!!11!1!!!2

8 comments: