Tuesday, March 16, 2010

P-tex Snow Sliding


Stormy all the way from the bay to the mountains on Friday night. Saturday was completely sunny. Easily the best conditions I've ever seen on the slopes.
Employed the Flip Underwater Case after first stuffing some tissue in it and submerging it in a big bowl of water for about a minute and then making sure the tissue was dry. While this seems like kind of an obvious thing to do before stuffing your expensive camera in there only to find that the waterproof case is more water welcoming than proof, I had to read the suggestion online and go "oooohhhh...that's a good idea..." before ever thinking of it.
Took the video on one of the easy runs at Dodge Ridge. I was very proud of how well mi muñeca did, having only gone twice before.
I'm using YouTube for now. Vimeo doesn't seem to allow me to embed the video in 720p HD...
Portugal. The Man provide the audio grooves with "The Woods" from The Satanic Satanist.

2 comments:

  1. Could you guys be any cuter!?!? I love you and Spud. I want to come with you next year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I seriously missed out this weekend on the awesome conditions and good times! Next time ! woowoo!

    ReplyDelete